General procedures prior to cleaning:
- Get in touch with us. We would be delighted to speak with you to have more information about your club.
- Tell us about your shooting club:- How long have you been open?
- How many clay targets are thrown each year?
- What is the type of ground and soil where the lead falls?
- What types of shooting are practiced in your club?
Get in touch with us and you will help us improve our work by responding to these questions.
- A simple agreement is signed in writing, so that everyone can easily understand the project.
- The Plomb & Ecologic team will visit the facilities and analyse the state of the grounds.
- Recovery of the material will be carried out on the days and hours that do not interfere with your shooting schedules: during the dates the work is being completed you may continue to use the facilities with complete normality.